Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Finals are Finally Done

Well they have been for over a week now… The last week of the semester is always complete chaos. This semester was a nice, slower, change of pace for me. I only had one in class final, and one take home final, my two other classes finished the week earlier, so it was pretty relaxed for me.

Overall, things went pretty well! Right now I’m feeling super burned out on school though, the first few days of summer vacation have involved a lot of sleeping. Right now my body feels like it doesn’t want to do anything – so my schedule has included a lot of naps over the past few days. Today is the first day I’ve started to rebound a bit, I’m getting ready to go on a nice long bike ride out to my hometown (Chanhassen).

Hopefully this burnout stops soon because I’ll be back in school before I know it. I leave for Madrid in 12 days, and start classes in Madrid on June 1. In the meantime, I’ll be enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather in Minneapolis and taking advantage of everything MN has to offer in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment