- 7:00 pm – girls are chauffeured from Drake’s campus to Walnut Creek Community Church, the location of the dinner and show
- 8:00 pm – after all girls have arrived, dinner begins (salad, entre, and dessert)
- 9:30 pm – show begins – this year’s theme was “Battle of the You-tube videos” and there was a mix of videos made by men in our fellowship, and on stage acts. This year I was a part of two videos – A Rebecca Black “Friday” parody with the other guys in the class of 2013, and a dinner featuring famous you-tube characters (I was the numa-numa guy). I was also in an onstage act with other members of my Bible Study. We created our own evolution of dance, which featured 18 classic songs from the 1950s, all the way to 2000.
- After the show is over, one of the guys presents the gospel. Many of the girls who attend this event have already heard and accepted the good news, but a lot of them never have. If there’s one thing that can really bring lifelong and eternal satisfaction and joy, it’s developing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- There are lots of photos taken throughout the night, and when this ends the girls are escorted back to Drake. It’s a crazy busy day, but so worth it! Most of the guys start setting up the church at 2:00 pm, and don’t leave until the auditorium is set up for church the following morning, at 3:00 am. The fellowship and bonding between the men is fantastic. A little known secret is that the guys enjoy doing the show just as much as the girls enjoy watching it!
|The Junior class|
|With my sister and mom at last year's V-Day|
|DU Track and Field this Year!|
|Evolution of Dance|