Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring break Is Here!

Today is the first day of Spring Break, however it feels like more like winter break for me. I arrived home to Minneapolis and two feet of snow late last night. The past few days in Des Moines were really starting to look like spring, as nearly all of the snow is now melted, and it was 63 degrees yesterday. Shorts and T-Shirt weather!

Just when I thought it was time to put away the coat, looks like it will be out for the next week here in the Twin Cities. I have nothing too excited planned for over break, just some good R&R, hanging out with some friends in high school, and watching some March Madness.

The week preceding Spring Break is usually pretty hectic, but it was pretty low key for me. I only had one test, which went pretty well. My three roommates, who are all Pre-Pharmacy majors, were really feeling the heat, as they all had numerous exams this week and survived, big props to them!

Also, please keep all those affected by the earthquake in Japan in your thoughts and prayers, God listens!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment