Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year, New Beginnings

       I’ve taken a hiatus from blogging over the past month or so, but now I’m back. This New Year has been off to a fast start for me, let me update you on where I’ve been.
       Finals came and flew by quickly, and luckily grades turned out well. That weekend, I had the honor of being a groomsmen in one of my best friends’ wedding, which turned out really well. Right when the wedding wrapped up that night, I came home to Minneapolis for a week full of physical therapy shadowing and volunteering. Over break, I’ve been getting experience in a variety of different settings to see which might be the best fit for me, and also to obtain more hours to apply for physical therapy school this coming summer.
       Tomorrow, Drake’s inaugural J-term begins, however I’m staying back in the Twin Cities to get some more shadowing in. I’ve also been busy putting in some miles for the upcoming track season, our first competition is less than two weeks away, and my legs are feeling strong, so I’m optimistic for another season filled with personal bests and good memories.
       One of the things I enjoy doing at this time of year is setting goals for the next 12 months. I’ll share some next week. I've got some ambitious goals for school, running, and more
   

No comments:

Post a Comment