Sunday, February 27, 2011

Time to get Naked!

Yes, I love Naked Juice, especially the Green Machine! One of the best changes Drake's dining service provider, Sodexo, has made over the past year is allowing students to convert unused meals to flex dollars. I choose to spend the majority of my flex dollars on Naked. As an athlete, I really like this because travel for cross country and track can result in up to six lost meals. Money down the drain, last year I think I had something like 30 unused meals at the end of the semester, so I really appreciate being able to take full advantage of my meal plan at Drake. Throughout the rest of the semester, there will be many more Green Machines consumed, no doubt about it (another good way to get Naked Juice at Drake is by playing Colin Coomer in one on one basketball)!

No comments:

Post a Comment